Award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand Karma Group has introduced Karma Club, an exclusive Members Club that offers VIP access to parties and events, exclusive discounts and offers, plus luxurious extras including automatic upgrades, concierge service and free transfers to their stunning resorts.
“The philosophy behind Karma Club is to offer an even better experience to our loyal Karma tribe with no strings and no stuffiness – just a superb way to enjoy a little more Karma in your life,” said John Spence, Chairman and Founder of the Karma Group. “Karma Club is a low investment membership program that will open doors to incredible experiences for its members, from big discounts, to exclusive access, to incredible VIP events all over the globe. We like to think that joining Karma’s international family will provide a ‘lifestyle uplift’ for like-minded individuals on every continent.”
Karma Club membership introduces an impressive raft of benefits including:
• Renewable annual Karma Club membership
• 25 per cent off our best rates for all accommodation at our Karma Group resorts worldwide
• Amazing discounts at thousands of branded resorts around the world
• Vouchers worth US$300 vouchers to spend at Karma resorts
• 25 per cent off all food & beverage, spa and other on site services
• Automatic upgrade to best available rooms or villas
• Late checkout
• Free airport transfers
• Free exclusive gift pack at check-in
• Free Three Monkeys Kids’ Club entry and babysitting
• Complimentary Karma Beach membership
• Free music downloads or CDs
• 24-hour Concierge membership advice, travel and lifestyle planning
• Monthly member newsletter with further offers and savings, including discounts and offers from our business partners
• Mobile updates via the Karma app (currently in development)
Members of Karma Club will also be offered exclusive invitations to VIP Experiences. These special events will occur at various Karma locations throughout the year and will be open to select small groups. The intimate two to three-day experiences might include winter wonderland skiing trips in Bavaria, grand prix motor racing weekends, music festivals and spectacular seasonal programmes for Halloween, Christmas and other holidays.
Existing members of Karma will automatically become a member of the new Karma Club and will have instant access to benefits without any additional outlay. For new members, there is an annual fee of USD$499 with no obligation to extend into a second year or beyond.