Guests can embark on a rejuvenating journey by booking the new Spa Retreat accommodation package at Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech. Within the hotel’s peaceful oasis setting, guests can relax and reconnect by enjoying a wellness programme that includes personal training, collective yoga classes and personalised massages designed to ease mind, body and spirit.
A sanctuary of wellbeing, the 1800-metre-square Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech features six treatment rooms, including two suites, each with their own private garden. Only a few minutes by car from the Medina, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech offers guests serenity, Moroccan hospitality and the best of Oriental service away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre. Surrounded by 20 hectares of lush gardens, the luxurious Berber and Arab-Andalucian inspired villas and suites with their tranquil pools and shaded outdoor areas are ideal private retreats.
Valid all year round for minimum four nights stay, the Spa Retreat package is priced from EUR 865 per night based on single occupancy in Mandarin Pool Villa category, and includes:
- Two sessions of personal training (60 minutes)
- Three collective yoga classes
- One Discovery Hammam (60 minutes)
- One body wrap (30 minutes): Revive body wrap or Rose Petal body wrap
- Two personalised massages (60 minutes): Therapeutic Argan signature massage or Oriental Essence massage
- One oxygen facial treatment by Linda Meredith (90 minutes)
- Unlimited use of spa facilities: hammam, indoor swimming pool, fitness and wellness centre
- Full daily buffet breakfast served in our restaurant
- High speed internet access
- Round trip transfer from Marrakech Menara Airport
- Fast track through the airport
Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is set among 20 hectares of landscaped gardens filled with the scent of 100,000 roses, with the snow-capped Atlas Mountains providing a stunning backdrop. Located just 10 minutes’ drive from the heart of the city and the historic Medina, the hotel offers 54 private villas inspired by Berber and Andalusian-Arabic influences, all with secluded walled gardens, swimming pools and hot tubs, extensive areas for sunbathing and shaded alfresco dining. A further nine spectacular suites, seven with their own rooftop plunge pool, feature panoramic vistas of the gardens and the surrounding countryside. There are a variety of exceptional restaurants and bars, and a world-class spa offering the Group’s renowned signature treatments as well as treatments inspired by Moroccan traditions.