Nine chefs representing eight countries will take over Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel for seven days at the 17th annual World Gourmet Festival, which takes place from 19 to 25 September 2016. The week-long event will include a champagne journey in the hotel’s lobby featuring six prestigious houses, sake and cocktail master classes, a perfume pairing event and will finish in style with a Sunday Brunch like no other.
Each chef has been hand selected from San Pellegrino’s World’s 50 Best Restaurants, and will take over one of Anantara Siam’s award-winning restaurants for lavish dinners, each enhanced with a curated selection of wine, sake or spirits. Here are some of the most anticipated chefs of the festival:
- Chef Anthony Genovese, Il Pagliaccio, Rome – Italy (two Michelin stars)
- Chef Kanesaka Shinji, Shinji by Kanesaka – Raffles, Singapore (two Michelin stars)
- Chef Hideaki Sato, Ta Vie, Hong Kong (one Michelin stars)
- Chef Josean Alija, Nerua Restaurant from Guggenheim Museum of Bilbao, Spain (one Michelin star)
- Chef Marco Stabile, Ora d’Aria at Florence, Italy (one Michelin star)
Reservations for all dinners during the 17th World Gourmet Festival are essential, and can be made directly at the hotel or through WorldGourmetFestivalAsia.com.
Comments are closed.