Tribute Portfolio has announced its debut in Bali with the opening of Sthala, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Ubud Bali.
Owned by PT. Anugrah Anadya Nirmana, Sthala marks the brand’s first new build property to open, only one and a half years following launch. Situated in the heart of Bali’s Ubud district, with service and design that nod to traditional Balinese touches, Sthala is a direct answer to loyalty guest members’ desires for more access to hotel choices in Indonesia’s most popular island destination.
Tribute Portfolio arrives in Bali
Perched on a hilltop among the tropical landscape in Lodtunduh, Ubud, Sthala offers stunning ridge views of the Wos River valley. Featuring 143 rooms and suites, the hotel encompasses a design narrative that focuses on traditional Balinese elements, while blending seamlessly with the natural surroundings.
Sthala provides a range of distinctive dining venues for guests to explore and enjoy. The Naga Rooftop Bar & Lounge features an airy atmosphere with ample natural light, as well as valley and river views. Sungai Restaurant is an all-day dining experience that offers Asian cuisine with Balinese touches, as well as a range of Western dishes. Alternatively, guests can enjoy the Panorama Pool and Sundeck Lounge, which serves cool cocktails and light bites set against the unforgettable backdrop of the Wos River and forest.
Guests can enjoy a myriad of facilities ranging from a fitness centre and spa, to a wide selection of guest activities, such as yoga on the dedicated yoga deck. Additionally, Ubud offers a truly diverse experience, from wellness and nature to art and culture, all within easy access of the hotel. Sthala, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Ubud Bali also features nearly 400 square metres of function space, ideal for intimate weddings and professional meetings.
Independent by nature
As with all Tribute Portfolio properties, Sthala, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Ubud Bali features a selection of #independentmoments: distinct design touches and experiences found at each Tribute Portfolio hotel and resort that illustrate what guests love about “staying independent.” The #independentmoments for Sthala Ubud Bali include:
- Bebek Semudera – A twist on one of the Ubud region’s signature dishes, Bebek Semudera is more than just a meal, it’s an experience. Prepared by Chef Wayan Semudera, this tender, juicy duck is cooked ever-so slowly and is best enjoyed at the Sungai Restaurant while taking in the stunning scenery.
- Dragon Wood Carving – A traditional Indonesian symbol of power, strength and good fortune, the dragon wood carvings at the hotel were created by local Balinese craftsmen.
- Signature Wos Breeze Cocktail – Beat the Bali heat with the Woss Breeze, which blends local ingredients including rum, lime, red chilli, lemongrass, ginger, and fresh mint into a refreshing libation.
- Wos River – Embrace the true essence of the jungle with the perfect view of the Wos River from the Panorama Pool and Sundeck Lounge.
- Stone Carvings – Situated at the epicentre of culture in Ubud, the hotel features three stone carvings of Trimurti – the trinity of supreme divinity in Hinduism which represents the three manifestations of God (Brahma, Wisnu, and Siwa).
- Tegel Tiles – With diverse colours and patterns, the classic vintage and retro tiles in the Naga Rooftop Bar & Lounge are the perfect design surprise when looking down.
- Bamboo Woven Chair – Take a moment to sit back and enjoy the serenity of the surroundings; located in the Naga Rooftop Bar & Lounge, the bamboo woven chair is a wonderful location to unwind.
Comments are closed.