Soneva Fushi launches wine-lovers’ dream getaway to the Maldives
This connoisseurs’ getaway will feature five nights’ luxurious accommodation, together with a special wine dinner and series of tastings with Stéphanie de Boüard-Rivoal, the co-owner and general manager of Château Angélus. Château Angélus is one of only a dozen estates belonging to the exclusive club of the First Growth of Bordeaux and, since 2012, has been ranked as Premier Grand Cru Classé “A”, placing it among the ranks of only three other elite estates at the pinnacle of the Saint-Émilion appellation.
The Château Angélus Wine Dinner and Tastings experience will include:
- Five nights’ accommodations for two guests in a villa at Soneva Fushi
- One exclusive five-course degustation menu dinner (16 April) with exceptional wine pairings from Château Angélus
- Two wine-tasting events (17 and 19 April) with Ms de Boüard-Rivoal of Château Angélus
- Daily half board at Soneva Fushi’s extraordinary collection of restaurants
- Mr. or Ms. Friday butler on hand throughout stay
- Round-trip flight transfers between Male International Airport and Soneva Fushi
The exclusive five-night package at Soneva Fushi is priced from US$14,000, based on two guests sharing one of the resort’s Crusoe Villas. The package can be upgraded with additional nights in a Crusoe Villa with Pool or the Soneva Fushi Villa Suite with Pool, at an additional cost.