Dorchester Collection’s luxury country house hotel and spa, Coworth Park, has created the Ultimate Polo Experience. Tailor made by the hotel’s expert polo manager Ebe Sievwright, guests are invited to make the most of Coworth Park’s high-goal fields and close proximity to Guards Polo Club, as well as the team’s close relationship with the English Polo Team.
Priced from £1010, Coworth Park’s Ultimate Polo Experience includes:
- Luxury overnight accommodation and English Breakfast for two (additional nights available at prevailing rates)
- Guards Polo Academy at Coworth Park’s ‘Half Day Polo Masterclass’ for two: A thorough introduction to every aspect of polo, from theory to practice. The best way to get up and running and hit a polo ball within one session. Gain an insight into the world of modern polo including its rich history, a thorough engagement with the fundamentals of polo riding, and a fun and pro-active exercise in polo practice from a sporting perspective.
- A personal introduction to the world of polo over cocktails with an England team member
- Same-day complimentary membership to Guards Polo Club
- A VIP Horseshoe Polo welcome amenity by head pastry chef Lucy Jones
Coworth Park is the only hotel in the UK where guests can practice or learn to play polo and enjoy the spectacle of world-class polo events taking place within its grounds. The hotel’s high-goal polo fields and fixtures, rated among the highest in the world, are managed by Guards Polo Club. Internationally renowned Guards Polo Club has hosted world-class polo events for over 60 years and has historically played host to Her Majesty The Queen, HRH Prince Philip, HRH Prince Charles, HRH The Duke of Cambridge and HRH Prince Harry. Popular fixtures held at Coworth Park include the influential Coworth Park Challenge.
In 2012, the hotel and club established ‘Guards Polo Academy at Coworth Park’, which aims to introduce this increasingly accessible and popular sport to non-players through the Academy’s private and leisure experiences, allowing polo enthusiasts of all levels to get a true taste for the game with one hour lessons starting from £175.
Follow up the experience with a ‘hard as hooves’ manicure or ‘hot to trot’ pedicure at The Spa at Coworth Park.