Embark on an unforgettable 13-day journey through three of Chile’s most contrasting landscapes with andBeyond. The adventure kicks off in the Lake District, where a breathtaking landscape of snow-capped volcanoes and ancient forests awaits. The journey then continues to the Atacama Desert, the driest, most desolate and arid in the world. The Andean Altiplano will surprise guests with its stark beauty.
A visit to Chile wouldn’t be complete without exploring its flourishing Wine Country. Perfect climatic
conditions of hot summers, cool coastal breezes and gentle rainfalls ensure bountiful grape harvests that
create delectable varieties, including Carménère, the emblematic grape of Chile. This introduction to Chile offers a range of activities for all to enjoy, combined with exceptional accommodation and authentic hospitality.
- Welcome and assistance service at all airports
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All transport in private vehicle unless otherwise mentioned (except Vira Vira)
- Administration fees – where applicable
- Museum and park entrance fees
- 12 nights’ accommodation at andBeyond partner properties mentioned in the itinerary
- Enjoy three complimentary nights – expect a 26% saving
Full inclusive rate per person sharing 1 May – 30 September 2017: USD$7555
*Terms and conditions apply