Exotic Voyages is trading on the success of its 17th year of operation by expanding its luxury global portfolio to include three new countries for adventurous travellers: Oman, India and Japan.
Designed with privacy and authenticity in mind, the Asia-based luxury travel company is also launching 18 new completely customisable itineraries, six in each of the three destinations.
“Oman, India and Japan are fascinating countries that should be on everyone’s bucket list for 2017. One of the safest and most beautiful countries in the Middle East, Oman is the Gulf’s undiscovered gem and an antidote to the glittery artifice of Dubai. India is one of the world’s greatest melting pots with amazing cultural, religious and spiritual experiences. The food alone is reason enough to visit Japan.”
Andrew Carroll, global head of sales and marketing, Exotic Voyages
All of Exotic Voyages’ tours are private, highly personalised and include expert, English-speaking guides. Guests can expect to stay in properties renowned for exceptional quality, style, location and service, including five-star hotels like The Chedi Muscat in Oman and The Raj Palace in Jaipur.
- Watching the sunset over the rolling sand dunes of Wahiba Sands desert in Oman before spending the night glamping in Bedouin camel hair tents.
- A jungle safari to Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan, India to spot leopards, tigers, hyenas, sloth bears, crocodiles and chameleons.
- A nighttime walking tour of Kyoto’s Gion district to look for geishas on their way to work.
- Swimming in the incredible Wadi Shab natural pools and waterfalls in Oman.
- A private excursion of India’s “Golden Triangle” including a special tour to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Watching a sumo morning training session, followed by an afternoon of sake tasting in Tokyo.