Guests booking a Speciality Retreat for a minimum seven-night stay at Chiva-Som in Thailand for travel until 30 September 2017 will receive an additional complimentary night and an exclusive VIP Fast Track Service at Hua Hin Airport.
Chiva-Som is situated within three hectares of tropical gardens in the royal city of Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand, 185 kilometres south of Bangkok.
This pioneering Thai health and wellness resort is a popular destination for Australians offering guests a total lifestyle transformation to achieve wellness and longevity with a full range of health and wellness Speciality Retreats, integrating naturopathic and conventional medicines, including A Taste of Chiva-Som, Optimal Performance, Spa Wellbeing, Yoga for Life, Fitness, Natural Renewal, Weight Management, Cell Vitality, Cranial Relief, Emotional Wellbeing, Tension Release and Sustainable Slimming.
All components are set and overseen by expert health professionals including consulting doctors, naturopaths, fitness instructors, spa therapists, nutritionists and alternative health practitioners.
The Travel the World Chiva-Som Speciality Retreat Offer for August and September 2017 is priced from AU$6179 per person twin share including:
- Eight nights in an Ocean Room (including one complimentary night)
- VIP Fast Track Service at Hua Hin Airport
- THB2500 cash credit per person redeemable for resort treatments
- Individual health and wellness consultation
- Three wellness cuisine meals per night
- Optional skin consultation
- Optional physical analysis
- Daily fitness and leisure activities (eight classes daily)
- Unlimited use of Water Therapy Suites (Steam, Sauna, Jacuzzi)
- One daily treatment per night of stay selecting from Thai Massage, Invigorating Massage, Relaxing Foot Massage, Oriental Scalp Massage, Chiva-Som Skin Haven Body Polish