The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Sanya will host acclaimed wellness practitioner, Dr Buathon Thienarrom, from 29 September to 7 October 2017.
Dr Buathon, recognised as one of the region’s leading Thai holistic practitioners, also has an extensive knowledge of Tibetan and alternative medicine and Taoist practice. She will offer hotel guests a range of individual treatments, including ZenNaTai therapy, integrated healing methods to enhance physical wellness, and daily workshops designed to restore balance to body, mind and spirit by unlocking positive energy from within.
Nestled in the hillside, the award-winning Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Sanya, is a tranquil world unto itself. Spread out over 3200 square metres, the spa has been designed as an oasis of harmony and elegance, sympathetic to the location’s geography and indigenous Hainanese culture.
The Holistic Wellness package is priced from CNY2700 and includes:
- Two nights in an Ocean View Room
- Personalised consultation with Dr Buathon for two people
- Two 60-minute Holistic Healing Treatments
- Healthy cuisine and detox beverages at The Spa
- Complimentary daily wellness activities from the resort’s schedule
- Daily breakfast buffet at Pavilion Restaurant for two
- Complimentary internet access
This offer is subject to availability and 16.6% service charge and tax.