Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, the all-new hotel set to debut mid-2018, is taking luxury to new heights as part of a 65-storey architectural masterpiece in the heart of the capital. Located in the Golden Triangle neighbourhood – next to the iconic Petronas Towers and across from the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre – Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur boasts 209 guest rooms and suites, six restaurants and lounges, a signature spa and wellness haven, and the city’s most expansive luxury retail outpost. The skyscraper will also be home to 242 Four Seasons Private Residences and 27 serviced apartments.
Dining and drinking
Lead by executive chef Junious Dickerson, guests may choose from six distinct restaurants and lounges, including a chocolaterie and gelateria, each appointed to take advantage of the idyllic location: from a poolside rooftop deck overlooking the city to design-worthy interior settings. Savour cuisine ranging from authentic Chinese and pan-Asian to Arabic-style fare, or sip on cocktails. The restaurants and lounges include:
- Yun House – A Chinese restaurant serving regional specialities focusing on Cantonese cuisine in a modern high-design environment.
- Bar Trigona – A cocktail bar where master bartenders will customise creative cocktails made with local, sustainable ingredients.
- The Lounge at Four Seasons – An inviting space off the lobby where guests can enjoy a leisurely breakfast, a working lunch, afternoon tea or a quiet dinner and a nightcap.
- Curate – An all-day buffet restaurant where chefs take centre stage from the show kitchen, on hand to prepare signature items from the selection of dishes from around the globe.
- Pool Bar & Grill – As with its namesake, the restaurant is located poolside and offers resort-style dining in the heart of the city. By day, enjoy breathtaking panoramic views while savouring Middle Eastern-inspired cuisine; in the evenings, the space transforms into a shisha lounge and grill.
- Decadent by Four Seasons – Patisserie shop, located at the Shoppes at Four Seasons Place, is dedicated to satisfying life’s small indulgences with fine pastries, baked goods, coffees, desserts, gelato and chocolate pralines.
Weddings, social events and business meetings
Happily ever after begins at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Guests may say “I do” to the city’s ultimate wedding destination with the debut of the hotel’s exclusive special occasions facility, an entire floor designated for weddings and private events of any scale.
Spa, additional fitness and pool facilities
Elevate the senses and rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit at The Spa at Four Seasons, Kuala Lumpur’s newest centre for healing and wellness. The spa offers a tranquil oasis to gather with friends for a leisurely day of pampering, or for a personal journey of self-renewal. The spa features eight treatment rooms, including two designated couple’s treatment rooms, and offers a menu inspired by ancient practices found throughout Southeast Asia, combined with innovative therapies. The Spa’s highlights also include a fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art weight training and physical fitness equipment, with personal trainers available; plus full men’s and women’s facilities including steam, sauna, whirlpool, change rooms and relaxation areas, and boasting panoramic city views overlooking Kuala Lumpur’s skyline.
The hotel features 209 guest rooms and suites and 27 serviced apartments, as well as 242 private residences for those who wish to make Four Seasons their home. With the hotel’s premier location – situated at Kuala Lumpur City Centre Park and surrounded by myriad dining, entertainment and luxury retail shopping opportunities – Four Seasons is an idyllic destination for an effortless weekend escape.
In celebration of the hotel’s upcoming opening, guests can take advantage of an exclusive Introductory Offer featuring 15% savings on the regular room rate, as well as a variety of packages including the Stay Longer – Third Night Free offer, and a Family Package that includes 50% savings on a second room.