Reservations are being accepted at Six Senses Kaplankaya following confirmation that the property will reopen as scheduled on 1 May 2018.
To mark the brand’s arrival in Turkey, hosts are looking forward to welcoming guests with special offers and pioneering wellness programs.
Located across the bay from Bodrum, the vision for Six Senses Kaplankaya is to seamlessly bridge old and new. Carved into giant rock formations, the resort carefully preserves its natural surroundings while providing all the modern luxuries for its 141 guestrooms, including six suites, 66 Ridge Villas and private residences. It has been designed in layers down towards the coastline to ensure that every occasion – family vacation, mini-break or special celebration – has the perfect backdrop of the turquoise Aegean Sea.
Bonus nights opening offer
- Between 1 May and 13 June 2018: guests staying four consecutive nights will pay for three nights.
- Between 14 June and 15 September 2018: guests staying five consecutive nights will pay for four nights.
- Guests looking to completely unwind during an extended eight-night getaway will receive their ninth and tenth night free.
- Bookings received more than 30 days before arrival will enjoy 15% off the total accommodation cost.
50% discount on second room
- Guests spending quality time with their families will receive a 50% discount on the second room, along with complimentary airport return transfers, children’s activities and one night’s babysitting service.
- Couples can cherish their first days of married life with a host of romantic inclusions – from fruit and bubbles as a welcome amenity; to in-room breakfast on the balcony or terrace; and a candlelit dinner and bottle of wine to clink glasses to their ‘I do’.
At an expansive 10,000 square metres, the wellness offerings at the resort include an integrative approach to optimal wellness, starting with a non-invasive screening which analyses key physiological biomarkers. Wellness experts use the results to create a personalised program that blends high-tech science with holistic therapies in themes such as Cleanse & Detox, Weight Loss, Holistic Anti-Ageing, Sleep & De-Stress, Trim & Fit, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation, Sunrise & Sunset Yoga, Women’s Health and Boot Camp for body and mind.
Visiting Practitioners, all leaders in their field, will meet with guests and guide them on their journey to create healthier and happier lifestyles. Guests will also experience the groundbreaking Sleep With Six Senses standard, which includes an organic hand-made mattress, cotton bedding that breathes and all the fundamentals for a good night’s sleep.
Adventure-seekers can choose from a diverse range of sports and activities on site and on the water. Further afield, there are cultural excursions to Iasos, Mindos, Labranda, Didyma, Miletus, Herakleia, Temple of Artemis at Ephesus and Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, and private boat tours to nearby Greek islands including Patmos, Leros, Lipsi, Kos and Kalymnos.
All that activity needs fueling, so the culinary team will be serving in three dining venues, Sage & Sea Restaurant and Bar, Wild Thyme Restaurant and Bar, and Mezze by the Sea Restaurant. The Aegean-inspired cuisine introduces the Eat With Six Senses concept by sourcing local products from the resort’s organic garden and region’s olive trees, local fish market and nearby villages.
Earth Lab will showcase the resort’s sustainability efforts to support its local communities and ecosystems and encourage guests to learn some simple life-hacks that make a difference when travelling and in their daily lives. Another out-of-the-ordinary experience is the Alchemy Bar, where guests can blend their own spa products using locally sourced herbs and ingredients.
Six Senses Kaplankaya is an idyllic destination for large gatherings – from weddings to workshops – and includes almost 270 square metres of meeting space, including three boardrooms and three event rooms.
Kaplankaya is just north of Bodrum on the Turkish Riviera. From Milas-Bodrum International Airport (BJV), guests can complete their arrival journey by car, yacht or helicopter, with the trip taking 50, 30 or 10 minutes respectively. Alternatively, the resort is approximately a 105-minute drive from Izmir International Airport (ADB). Rates start at EUR 350 per night, inclusive of breakfast and VAT.