Preferred Hotels & Resorts has announced the addition of 35 new member hotels and resorts across 17 countries between 1 January to 31 March 2018. Whether looking to experience China, South America or a multitude of destinations in between, travellers can now enjoy #ThePreferredLife while staying at distinctive independent properties in even more exciting locales around the world.
Highlights of the new hotel additions include:
One World Hotel (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) – This elegant, award-winning hotel, offering 438 spacious rooms and suites and 4 on-site restaurants, is located in the heart of Petaling Jaya within walking distance to major shopping, entertainment, finance and business centres. One World Hotel is connected to one of the largest shopping malls in the world that boasts exciting recreational facilities such as Indoor Skydiving, a Surf Centre, two cinemas, Asia’s largest Indoor Climbing gym and a 36-lane bowling alley.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife – For a respite from city life, the concierge at the hotel can arrange a day trip to the Batu Caves, a limestone hill comprising three major caves and a 100-year-old Hindu temple that is regarded as an important religious landmark by devotees. The limestone formations within the caves are said to be around 400 million years old.
Wanda Vista Beijing (Beijing, China) – Strategically located in the heart of Beijing’s CBD, the Wanda Vista Beijing is 5 minutes from the Guo Mao subway station that connects travellers to historical attractions like the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the shopping haven of Wangfujing Street. Guests will appreciate the hotel’s 417 rooms and suites that offer views of Beijing’s cityscape through floor-to-ceiling windows, the on-site Club Reign Spa that features a traditional Turkish bath and sumptuous international cuisine available at the hotel’s 5 dining venues.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife– Take a step back in time and delve into the rich cultural history of China with a visit to Beijing’s longest Hutong (an old residential lane or alley), Dong Xi Jiao Min Xiang, located a leisurely stroll away from Tiananmen Square.
Hotel Unique (Sao Paulo, Brazil) – Located in the heart of Jardins, one of Sao Paulo’s most upmarket neighbourhoods, this award-winning hotel is designed by renowned architect Ruy Ohtake. Its distinctive crescent-shaped structure is considered an urban work of art and an architectural gem in Brazil. Featuring 84 modern rooms and 10 suites, Hotel Unique’s rooftop pool offers 360-degree views of the city, while its Skye Restaurant and Bar is consistently ranked among the world’s best.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife– Explore Ibirapuera Park, a lush green oasis just a 5-minute stroll from the hotel that boasts running trails, tree-lined walkways, bike paths, outdoor yoga and capoeira classes, as well as a handful of museums and galleries including the Museu Afro Brasil and Auditório Ibirapuera.
The Source Hotel (Denver, Colorado) – Scheduled to open this summer, this new hotel will offer 100 Scandinavian modern-minimalistic styled rooms saturated with natural light and amazing views of the Denver skyline and the Rocky Mountains. The Source Hotel is adjacent to the Source Market, which has two market halls providing a collection of 25 artisans including a bakery, taqueria, modern wood-fired pizza restaurant, barber, art gallery, coffee shop, kitchen goods store, apparel shop, florist, brewery, barbecue and frequent pop-up events.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife– Enjoy freshly brewed micro-batch beers crafted from the on-site New Belgium Brewery at The Woods, the hotel’s rooftop gastropub and beer garden-themed restaurant while taking in Denver’s sunset city views.
Le Richemond (Geneva, Switzerland) – This exquisite heritage hotel is located along the southern banks of Lake Geneva, offering guests picturesque views of the majestic Mont Blanc and the Jet d’Eau fountain in the distance. Featuring 109 elegantly appointed rooms and suites and the only Spa by Sisley in the country, Le Richemond is located just 10 minutes from the city centre, the Place du Bourg-de-Four (Geneva’s oldest public square), museums by Patek Philippe and Barbier Mueller, as well as the famous L’Horloge Fleurie (Flower Clock).
- Discover #ThePreferredLife– Hotel guests will be delighted with the close proximity of the Rue du Rhone shopping district, where the most prestigious brands in the world from horology, jewellery and fashion to master chocolatiers all converge in one fashionable street.
Additional member hotels to join Preferred Hotels & Resorts in the first quarter of 2018 include:
Reethi Faru Resort – Maldives
Feathers – A Radha Hotel Chennai – India
Fortune Inn Promenadem Vadodara – India
The Dominick – New York, USA
AKA West Hollywood – California, USA
The Sunset Marquis Hotel & Villas – Los Angeles, California, USA
Royalton Park Avenue – New York, USA
Hotel Xcaret Mexico – Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Hotel Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa – San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Sophy-Hyde Park – Chicago, Illinois, USA
ARC THE. Hotel – Washington DC, USA
The Park Hotel London – Ontario, Canada
Tamburlaine – Cambridge, United Kingdom
The Grand Hotel & Spa – York, United Kingdom
The Square Milano Duomo – Milan, Italy
Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu – Arzachena, Italy
Copperhill Mountain Resort – Are, Sweden
east Hamburg – Hamburg, Germany
Hotel Miro – Bilbao, Spain
Hotel Santo Domingo – Madrid, Spain
Villa Padierna Palace Hotel – Marbella, Spain
Smetana Hotel – Prague, Czech Republic
Hotel Stein – Salzburg, Austria
Atana Musandam – Oman
Atana Khasab – Oman
Salalah Gardens Hotel – Salalah, Oman
Safir Hotel and Residences Kuwait – Kuwait
Vivienda Al Hada – Ridyadh, Saudi Arabia
Vivienda Turk Al Awal – Ridyadh, Saudi Arabia