Citing “unprecedented demand”, Viking has opened select 2020 river cruises for sale. For a limited time, these cruises will be available at 2018 prices and guests can secure a sailing with a deposit of $500 per person.
The offer applies to the following itineraries in 2020:
- 15-day Grand European Tour from Amsterdam to Budapest or vice versa, from $5,995pp
- 8-day Rhine Getaway from Amsterdam to Basel or vice versa, from $3,495pp
- 8-day Romantic Danube from Budapest to Nuremberg or vice versa, from $3,295pp
- 8-day Danube Waltz from Passau to Budapest or vice versa, from $3,295pp
- 8-day Paris & the Heart of Normandy from Paris to Paris, from $3,295pp
- 10-day Tulips & Windmills from Amsterdam to Amsterdam, from $4,595pp
- 10-day Holland & Belgium in Bloom from Amsterdam to Antwerp, from $4,595pp
“Demand for Viking’s award-winning river cruise product is at an all-time high – we’ve never opened a season this early before,” said Viking Managing Director Australia and New Zealand, Michelle Black.
“It’s also the first time we have had three seasons open at the same time – 2018, 2019 and 2020 – so we are catering for those who want to go now, plan a little further head (next year) and forward planners, who can plan now for 2020 and have their pick of staterooms and dates.
“Considering we are holding our 2018 prices for these dates, it’s a fantastic time to lock in a cruise,” Black said.
All of Viking’s river cruise itineraries include:
- All onboard meals
- Premium wine and beer with lunch and dinner
- A free shore excursion in every port
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Tipping and gratuities