To celebrate recently being named the winner of the ‘Best Overseas Family Resort’, Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji has invited clients to join in its celebration by visiting the resort between 17 August and 21 September 2018 inclusive to enjoy the following benefits.
Wellness week 27–31 August 2018
Alley Ramon, renowned meditation and yoga instructor, will be offering guests twice-daily free yoga classes accompanied by wellness lectures from 27 to 31 August 2018.
Stay 6 nights, pay for 4 nights
For stays between 1 and 21 September 2018 inclusive, guests will also receive three complimentary spa treatments per bure, with a choice of a Bobo massage, Cacao wrap or Sikeci facial.
- Complimentary Spa treatments can only be taken between 9am to 2pm
- Package available all on bure types and normal inclusions
- Bonus spa treatments cannot be substituted or credited
- Above package and bonuses can be doubled i.e. stay 12, pay 8
- Package code for travel between 17 August and 21 September 2018 inclusive (Relaxation)
Above packages available for new bookings only from 21 June 2018.
Maximum one child free with one paying adult. For bures with one adult and two children, the double occupancy rate applies. There are no infant rates; children’s rates apply from 1 month to 12 years inclusive.