Ultimate Driving Tours is hosting an epicurean journey to celebrate the guide that brought driving and gastronomy together: Michelin. Guests will indulge in fantastic roads, phenomenal cars and fine dining from Beaujolais to Burgundy, Champagne and Paris on a gourmet adventure to remember.
- Spending three days comparing a selection of luxury and super-sport cars throughout the country backroads of France.
- Enjoying the stunning French countryside from Beaujolais to Burgundy and Champagne, including rolling hills covered in vineyards, picturesque lakes and charming cobblestone villages.
- Enjoying signature dining experiences at a selection of Europe’s most renowned Michelin-starred restaurants in Lyon, Beaune, Champagne and Paris.
- Staying at a selection of stunning châteaux, historic luxury villas, abbayes and opulent hotels throughout the tour, while being immersed in the history for which these regions are famed.
- Indulging in a VIP guided tour of Champagne houses and caves in Reims including gourmet lunch and tastings of iconic and boutique producers.
- Experiencing the Crazy Horse burlesque show in Paris – a mesmerising celebration of femininity, creativity and audacity.