Viking Cruises is offering a free upgrade from a Veranda stateroom to a Deluxe Veranda stateroom on three of its new Grand Voyages in 2019, representing a saving of up to $7,200 per couple. As an added incentive to book early, Viking is extending a flight deal, offering one-way fares leading in at $795 per person from Australia to Santiago or from Durban or London back home.
The promotion applies to Viking’s:
- 32-day Islands of the South Pacific – departing 12 February 2019 from Santiago to Sydney on board Viking Sun, now priced from $13,995 per person including a saving of up to $3,600 per person
- 29-day Southern Australia to South Africa departing 16 March 2019 from Sydney to Durban on board Viking Sun, now priced from $13,995 per person including a saving of up to $3,600 per person
- 57-day Sydney to London, via Africa departing 16 March 2019 from Sydney to London on board Viking Sun, now priced from $28,990 per person including a saving of up to $7,200 per person
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom extra features:
- Desirable stateroom locations on higher decks of the ship
- Earlier stateroom access
- Priority shore excursion, restaurant and spa treatment reservations
- In-suite binoculars, coffee brewer & traditional Norwegian Marius-weave blanket
All offers are subject to availability, available for new bookings only and are valid until 31 August 2018 unless sold out prior. Airfares are based on flights ex Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne or Sydney.
“If you have clients interested in a longer cruise then this offer is perfect,” said Jane Moggridge, General Manager Marketing and Communications. “They’ll experience an incredible journey on new, award-winning Viking Sun, receive a complimentary upgrade and a flight offer. All three voyages offer the cruise of a lifetime and amazing value – especially with Viking’s extensive list of inclusions.”
Contact Viking Cruises at 138 747 or visit vikingcruises.com.au.