Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours has released its 2019/2020 touring program of Africa featuring a new 30-day Wonders of Africa journey from Cape Town to Nairobi, visiting Swaziland, Kruger National Park, Chobe National Park, Victoria Falls, Tanzania and Kenya, priced at $25,995 per person twin share.
The 2019 program also offers new extensions unique to Scenic including;
- 3-day extension in Cape Town staying at the award-winning Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
- 2-day extension at the unique Giraffe Manor, Nairobi
- 4-day extension on the luxurious Rovos Rail from Victoria Falls to Johannesburg
For a true safari experience, try the 23-day Grand African Safari incorporates Kruger National Park, Chobe, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park and Ngorongoro among others. It is priced starting from $22,395 per person.
Other program highlights available in Africa include the Scenic Enrich program that provides a mesmerising display of traditional Zulu dancing; high tea at The Oyster Box hotel in Durban with a local historian’ or visiting a typical Zimbabwean village to gain unique insights in traditional village life. Enjoy a Scenic Sundowners cruise down the Zambezi River with a local guide, or a Scenic FreeChoice encounter with hippos along the shores of the Sabie River.
Bookings made before 15 December can take advantage of Scenic Earlybird Offers, which include:
- Partner flies free when booking the 30-day Ultimate African Expedition, 30-Day Wonders of Africa or 23-day Grand African Safari
- Book any journey of 12 days or longer and save up to $1,400 per couple
- Fly Business Class from only $4,995 per person when booking the 30-day Ultimate African Expedition, 30-Day Wonders of Africa or 23-day Grand African Safari
- Free flights when booking any Cape Town to Cairo and Jordan tours