La Reserve is embracing the wellness arena and has created the Nescens Better Ageing Boot Camp based on programs from the Anti-Ageing Centre at the Clinique de Genolier in Switzerland and with medical expertise from the Nescens brand.
At La Réserve Spa Ramatuelle, the multi-disciplinary team offers you two ‘better ageing’ programs. Whatever your goal – slimming, toning or wellbeing – these two programs offer a global approach combining spa treatments, exercise and tailored, balanced meals. During three to six days for optimal effectiveness, you benefit from a fully personalised program.
Lunches and dinners are served in the La Voile restaurant, where the Michelin-starred chef Eric Canino interprets Mediterranean flavours through light, finely balanced cuisine and using produce from the culinary garden of La Réserve Ramatuelle. You’ll be in good company as there are many celebrities who flit in and out of this stylish abode.
La Reserve is a hidden oasis just outside of St Tropez with its 1,020-square-metre spa and Crème de la Mer facials. There are 23 rooms and suites, all with terraces or private gardens and spectacular sea views.
La Reserve offers floor-to-ceiling windows and natural stone in ochre and white, with touches of unfinished wood to create a modernist effect. The subtle design palette extends to minks, taupes and caramels whilst outside the blue sea and sky, dense green trees and biscuit-coloured sand may beckon you away from your sundeck hugging the 30-metre-long swimming pool. This is much less crowded than Pampelonne, with its bikini-clad Bardot wannabes, millionaires and Hollywood Stars.
The Nescens boot camp costs from €1950 for three days excluding accommodation. The camp offers guests a global program combining Nordic Walking, spa treatments and the benefits of a light Mediterranean cuisine.
After a complete check-up (physical aptitude, nutrition and joint health) undertaken by the property’s consultant physician at the start of the program, the days feature:
- A personalised muscular awakening session
- A balanced breakfast tailored to the subsequent effort
- A guided walk in the hinterland or on coastal paths in an exceptional natural environment. Several paths have been signposted by teams, ranging from 10 to 20 kilometres and with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Sea bathing possible if desired
- A Better Ageing lunch at La Voile restaurant
- A relaxing break under a sunshade by the pool or on the terrace of your room
- A spa treatment program including balneotherapy, wrap, jet shower, and Better Ageing body massage
- A dinner at La Voile restaurant
Lea Seguier heads up the newly opened La Reserve representation office for Australia and New Zealand based in Sydney – contact Lea on (02) 9299 0971