Australian experiential luxury travel company Alquemie has released its first small-group air safari for clients wanting to experience Australia’s remote outback by private air charter over 16 days in May 2019.
Commencing in Darwin on 13 May, this air safari takes just eight guests to far-flung locations such as Kakadu and Arnhem Land, the Bungle Bungles, Mitchell Falls, Ningaloo Reef and much more.
Accommodation ranges from luxury lodges to remote rustic beach camps with incredible experiences. The itinerary includes stays at Lords Safaris Tented Camp in Kakadu, El Questro in the Bungle Bungles, the Kimberley Coastal Camp and Sal Salis at the Ningaloo Reef.
The air safari is perfect for couples who wish to meet like-minded people, or for those who wish to see this part of Australia by charter flight but would prefer to share the air costs. With only a handful of places available, Alquemie expects the tour to sell out quickly.
Itinerary highlights include:
- Meet and engage with traditional Aboriginal elders, a modern-day urban Indigenous chef and Aboriginal artists living in a remote and restricted community near abundant rock art galleries.
- See Australia’s spectacular outback and coastal scenery by air, land and water with expert guides and local, authentic characters leading you to magical spots in the middle of nowhere.
- Discover the wealth of Australia’s unique wildlife.
- Swim with whale sharks, the ocean’s gentle giants, in the pristine turquoise waters of Ningaloo Reef.
- Stay at exclusive wilderness locations chosen for their breadth of interesting experiences including a bush campsite in the heart of Kakadu, a working cattle station, a cliff-top retreat on 700,000 acres of stunning outback, an award-winning rustic seaside camp accessible only by air or sea and a desert-meets-the-ocean luxury tented camp.
The one-off departure is priced at $39,989 per person twin share. Included are all meals and selected alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, all touring and activities, all transfers and charter flights (where indicated in the itinerary), and an expert Alquemie Host throughout. Luggage is limited to 10kgs per person due to the nature of the charter flights. The private air charter sectors could be either a PC12 or a C208B, depending on the airstrips and weather conditions.
Alquemie offers agents a generous 15% commission on the itinerary. To assist agents with promoting the package, Alquemie will be holding a webinar on the product on 16 October, which will cover the itinerary day by day. To register, click here.
Images used courtesy of Alquemie