Crystal Cruises has released details of its “most extensive World Cruise journeys ever” aboard Crystal Serenity. Pushing off on 05 January 2021, the 139-day odyssey from Miami to London will be the company’s 26th annual World Cruise – “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders”.
The voyage will follow a route through the Caribbean, Hawaiian Islands, South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, the Far East, India, the UAE and the Mediterranean, featuring transit of the Panama Canal, visits to Egypt’s mysterious Valley of Kings and the wine lands of Western Europe.
Offered in nine focused segments of 12 to 21 days, the sailing explores iconic locales and less-visited destinations alike, allowing guests to explore wild shorelines and landscapes, remote villages and untouched natural beauty, historically profound sites and monuments and epicentres of modern culture and commerce.
Highlights of Crystal’s 2021 “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” World Cruise include:
- Maiden calls in Townsville, Australia; Banda Neira and Ambon, Indonesia;
- Overnight stays in 17 global cities, with at least two overnights featured on all but one World Cruise segment;
- Exploration of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and adventurous coastlines, as well as the tropics of the Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei;
- An intensive early-spring journey through Japan, with additional calls in Hong Kong and Taiwan;
- Far East discoveries in China and South Korea, with an overnight in Shanghai and two nights in Beijing;
- Concentration in Southeast Asia and Vietnam, with overnights in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City as well as Singapore and Shanghai;
- An exotic journey across the Bay of Bengal and along the Arabian Gulf, with two nights in Myanmar, calls in Sri Lanka and India en route to Dubai;
- A voyage along the gulfs of Oman and Aden, with calls in Oman and an overnight in Safaga, affording access to the Valley of Kings and then on to the picturesque Mediterranean coast;
- Sun-drenched discoveries in the postcard-worthy ports of Europe, with overnights in wine havens like Lisbon and Bordeaux (two nights) as well as Rome, Sardinia and Ibiza.
Guests can choose to sail the complete itinerary from Miami to London (5 January to 24 May, 139 days); from Los Angeles to London (21 January to 24 May, 123 days); Miami to Rome (5 January to 12 May, 127 days); or Los Angeles to Rome (21 January to 12 May, 111 days). Guests booking any of these Full World Cruise options enjoy special benefits and amenities, including a welcome celebration dinner aboard Crystal Serenity in Miami or in Los Angeles, “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits of up to US$2,500 per guest; complimentary private car and driver transfers between the ship and airport; a gala dinner World Cruise Extravaganza Event; an exclusive shore-side event; special World Cruise-themed on-board events; and specially curated gifts.
Crystal’s 2021 World Cruise will first be open for 2018, 2019 and 2020 Full World Cruise guests for booking between 5 September and 11 September 2018. All other Crystal Society members will enjoy a pre-booking window from 12 September through 18 September 2018.
The cruise will be open to the public for booking on 19 September 2018 with Book Now Savings fares for the Full World Cruise starting at US$46,199 per person (expiring 31 October 2018).