Venture Far has dispatched its 2019-20 Africa product range, expanding into Ethiopia for the first time with immersive itineraries focused on the active, romantic and families.
Explore the contrasting landscapes of Namibia reminiscent of painted canvases by surrealist artists; put all five senses on high alert on the ultimate walking safari, travelling between mobile camps set up along a river in Zambia; create memories in some of the most idyllic lodges in romantic locations in Zimbabwe; or share a family safari experience in Kenya, where surrounding scenes and wildlife are like stepping into a nature documentary.
Highlights of the Africa program include:
- A bespoke luxury safari escape staying in unique lodges known for their environmental focus combined with some city days in Cape Town.
- Enjoy boutique Botswana staying in accommodation ranging from a lodge in one of the most idyllic settings in the Okavango Delta, spacious luxury tents overlooking Moremi Game Reserve, a safari lodge in Chobe National Park and ending at the historic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
- A family trip of a lifetime in Botswana and Zimbabwe that allows parents to relax and children to participate in exciting and educational activities.
- Explore the highlights of Uganda on a small group lodge safari discovering the very best of the beautiful and diverse country as you search for chimpanzees and gorillas.
- Suggested itineraries in Ethiopia, a country with no fewer than 80 different ethnic groups combined with medieval forts, royal palaces and tombs of ancient kings, giving a visual timeline of past empires and kingdoms.
The new Africa brochure is representative of a broad range of options and products available in Calypso ROVE. In addition, Venture Far offers a bespoke personalised service, building travel and touring arrangements to clients’ individual and specific requirements.
For more information, see www.venturefar.com.au