Airport Lounge Development (ALD) Inc has debuted a new shared-use lounge at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, Terminal D called Club DFW.
Located near Gate 25, the facility offer is available to Priority Pass’s growing membership – including Lounge Pass and Lounge Key and representing a number of credit cards, banks and other financial institutions – as well as other DFW travellers through the purchase of day passes. The 235-square-metre Club DFW is divided into five distinct zones that serve the needs of diverse travellers, allowing them to relax and recharge in their own individual way. These spaces include:
- The Privacy Zone, where guests can conduct private conference calls or Skype friends and family in the privacy room or in one of ALD’s privacy chairs. “Cocoon” chairs will be provided for those who want to enjoy a quiet phone call or be left alone to read; complimentary periodicals are provided by the Club DFW.
- The Replenish Zone that features comfortable seating and locally inspired selections from a chef-driven menu including a hot and cold buffet and a variety of all-day snack items. A fully stocked, expertly tended bar will offer complimentary cocktails featuring premium spirits.
- The Productivity Zone that features a desk-height counter with electrical outlets and ergonomic task chairs for business travellers in need of a workspace. Guests in this Zone can take advantage of its computer and printer or use their own devices by connecting to abundant electrical outlets.
- The Relax Zone with ultra-comfortable seating that enables guests to catch up on the news or socialise with fellow travellers.
- The Refresh Zone that includes a well-appointed restroom, private shower facility and spa-quality soaps and lotions to pamper weary travellers and help them feel at home.
ALD’s new beverage program enables guests to experience artfully crafted cocktails and a local beer list developed by ALD’s exclusive lounge partner, Kathy Casey – a celebrated chef-mixologist, pioneer in the bar-chef movement and one of the top 10 most influential bar people of the past 25 years, according to Cheers Magazine. Travellers looking for a non-alcoholic option will enjoy The Club’s ‘Hydration Station’, which offers refreshing, healthy fruit- and herb-infused waters, such as lemon pineapple cayenne, strawberry basil or lemon watermelon.
The Club DFW is open daily from 4am to 10.30 pm and serves all Skylink passengers who have cleared TSA access in any terminal. Guests looking for a reprieve from the airport crowds can visit by purchasing a day pass online or at the lounge for US$40. The Club DFW also welcomes members of Priority Pass, LoungeKey, Lounge Club, Diners Club International and AAA Members Discount Program.
For more information, visit: theclubairportlounges.com.