Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours is offering a variety of great savings to encourage Australians to discover their own beautiful backyard in 2019. Released in conjunction with Scenic’s new 2019 Australia brochure – the Endless Wonders of Australia 2019 – the offers include a range of savings and flight offers.
The Endless Wonders of Australia 2019 brochure features 12 itineraries ranging in length from seven to 23 days, across Western Australia and the Northern Territory, Tasmania, South Australia and Norfolk Island.
When booking by 28 February 2019, the offers include:
- Free flights when booking the 23-day Treasures of the West Coast – a saving of up to $1,450* per couple (including taxes up to $190 per person)
- Partners fly free when booking the 12-day Top End and Kimberley Spectacular, 13-day South Western Mosaic or 20-day Territory Explorer and The Kimberley – a saving of up to $940* per couple
- Early-bird savings of up to $600* per couple for bookings on the 19-day Top End and Kimberley Snapshot Cruise, 9-day Territory Explorer, 13-day Ultimate Tasmania, 11-day Taste of South Australia or 8-day Historic Norfolk Island.
Key itineraries include :
- 23-day Treasures of the West Coast: Darwin to Perth, starting from $11,385 per person twin share. The west coast of this brown wide land features some of the most spectacular and rare landscapes in the world. Big skies, deep gorges, plains that stretch to the horizon and all the colours of the rainbow.
- 12-day Top End and Kimberley Spectacular: Darwin to Broome, starting from $6,695 per person twin share. A landscape unchanged for thousands of years, the natural beauty and ancient heritage of the region that stretches across Australia’s Top End.
- 8-day Historic Norfolk Island: starting from $3,875 per person twin share. Norfolk Island will fascinate with its rich history, beautiful environment and friendly locals who are always ready for a yarn or two above their beloved home.
Offering an immersive exploration of several Australian states, Scenic’s luxurious fully escorted journeys feature included sightseeing through the Scenic Freechoice program. Guests can enjoy a Harley Davidson ride through the timeless outback at Uluru NT; cruising Peppermint Bay on the Derwent River TAS on board a new luxury catamaran; horse and carriage ride through the Norfolk Island countryside; cruising through the magnificent Chamberlain Gorge at El Questro WA; or a jumping croc adventure on the Mary River NT.
Meanwhile, Scenic’s exclusive Scenic Enrich program promises unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experiences: meeting a traditional owner under the remarkable Boab prison tree at Fitzroy Crossing, a dinner cruise on the stunning Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge under a canopy of stars, or an epicurean guide to the magnificent tastes of Kangaroo Island in South Australia. Special Sundowners events also provide opportunities to soak up the ambience at beautiful locations such as Western Australia’s El Questro.
All Scenic tours feature accommodation at the finest hotels available, such as new itinerary inclusion Cicada Lodge Katherine; included Scenic Freechoice sightseeing and exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences; the services of an expert, hand-picked tour director and knowledgeable local guides; return airport transfers, all tipping and gratuities.
More at www.scenic.com.au/.