Delta Air Lines and Discover Los Angeles have launched a nationwide incentive for trade agents, offering the chance to win one of three star-studded trips to the 61st GRAMMY Awards in LA in 2019.
The incentive runs from 12 October–14 December 2018 and aims to educate agents on the new cabin products – including the DeltaOne suite in Business and Delta Premium Select in Premium Economy – on Delta’s modified Boeing 777 aircraft, which will launch on the Sydney-LAX route in April 2019.
Eligible consultants will be in the running to win an exclusive experience in February, including return flights, accommodation at one of the city’s trendiest properties Hotel Figueroa, an invitation to Delta’s pre-GRAMMY Awards party and the GRAMMY Awards, plus much more.
The three major prizes include:
- Return economy flights to L.A. for two people on Delta
- Two bronze tickets to the 2019 GRAMMY Awards
- Two tickets to Delta’s GRAMMY pre-party
- Three nights’ accommodation at Hotel Figueroa: 9-12 Feb for two people twin share
- Return LAX Airport transfers for two people
- Two tickets to the GRAMMY Museum® at L.A. Live
- Two tickets to Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood
- One $100 USD Westfield L.A. shopping gift card
Agents will also have the chance to win weekly entertainment-themed prizes throughout the eight-week incentive, including Apple Music Gift Cards, Gold Class movie vouchers and Coles/Myer Gift Cards.
To be eligible, travel trade professionals will need to sell a minimum of two Australia–Los Angeles Delta tickets, learn the new features of Delta’s modified Boeing 777 and complete a short product questionnaire, and Discover L.A.’s online training tool, L.A. Insider, which is designed to better help sell the City of Angels.
For further information on the incentive, visit: https://winyourwaytola.com.au/