Rocky Mountaineer has announced the debut of its travel agent training program, TRACKS.
TRACKS is a five-module course that explores in depth Rocky Mountaineer’s service levels, routes and seasons, packages and more. Upon completion, agents will be awarded a certificate honouring their title as a Rocky Mountaineer Specialist. Agents can register at www.rockymountaineer.com/tracks.
TRACKS provides the knowledge and resources needed to identify potential clients and pair them with vacation packages. Agents will be able to build confidence in educating clients about Rocky Mountaineer, with easy access to sharable sales collateral, webinars and support teams.
To celebrate the launch, Rocky mountaineer is offering agents a special incentive. All agents who finish the TRACKS training by 31 December 2018 will have their names entered into a draw to win two two-day rail GoldLeaf Service tickets.
Agents will also receive exclusive opportunities for ongoing training, webinars, and insider sales tips. The online training program includes a series of modules where agents will learn about:
- The history of Rocky Mountaineer
- Route options and destinations
- GoldLeaf and SilverLeaf Service classes of service
- Key tools and resources to help agents grow their business with Rocky Mountaineer
Along with earning deeper product knowledge, other benefits include:
- A printable certificate
- An expert e-logo to display
- Access to Learning Journeys, Rocky Mountaineer’s travel agent familiarisation tours
- Access to the Travel Agent discount program