This December the five-star Sri panwa in Phuket is bringing back its widely popular Chef Stefano Baiocco & Villa Feltrinelli gourmet food pop-up in an exclusive collaboration with chef Stefano Baiocco of the two-Michelin-starred Italian restaurant, Villa Feltrinelli.
Available for dinner only for two weeks from 7–10 and 13–18 December, Stefano and his team will present an eight-course tasting menu including highlights such as shiso leaf and Wagyu and fish salad with cucumber and courgette, lamb rack with Moroccan sauce and red pepper jus and lobster tortello with citrus consommé.
In conjunction with this pop-up, Sri Panwa is offering two Fine Dining Getaway packages for guests to enjoy Baiocco’s creations as part of a luxury getaway in one of the resorts Private Ocean View Pool Suites.
Fine dining getaway packages
Eight-course tasting dinner menu at THB 4,999++ per person, excluding drinks.
Start with canapés such as parmesan cheese and apple bon-bon, tagliolino with carbonara sauce and aubergine parmigiana croquette. The eight-course tasting menu features two starter, two pasta dishes and two main courses, finishing with 10 spices Minestrone & Banana for dessert. Seating starts at 6pm.
Fine dining getaway: one night 7–20 December 2018
- One night’s accommodation in Private Ocean View Pool Suite (west)
- One eight-course dinner for two
- Daily breakfast for two
- Welcome fresh fruit basket
- Complimentary mini bar replenished daily
- Complimentary wireless internet & iPod in villa for usage during stay
Rate: Special price at THB 26,200 net
Fine dining getaway: two nights 7–20 December 2018
– Two nights’ accommodation in Private Ocean View Pool Suite (west)
– One eight-course dinner for two
– Daily breakfast for two
– Welcome fresh fruit basket
– Complimentary mini bar replenished daily
– Complimentary wireless internet & iPod in villa for usage during stay
Rate: Special price at THB 40,600 net
For reservations or inquiries, contact Baba Soul Food at Sri panwa. Tel: +66 7637 1000.