Wildlife Safari has released its Africa brochure, which delivers the best in luxury safaris by safari vehicle, rail, boat and plane staying in the finest tented camps, lodges and beach resorts.
The collection includes Signature Safaris and Custom Designed Journeys to Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Namibia and Egypt.
Among the itineraries are:
- The Grand Safari This 15-day journey is an ideal duration for first-time Africa travellers and has been custom designed to allow ample time for exploring many of East Africa’s finest wildlife sanctuaries. Guests will follow wildlife on the vast Serengeti & Masai Mara savannah plains, admire pink flamingo along the Great Rift Valley Lakes and view elephants under the snowy summit of Mount Kilimanjaro. The Grand Safari offers set departure dates with a guaranteed departure, with two levels of luxury accommodation (Gold & Platinum) including all meals daily on safari, ground transport by custom built Wildlife Safari 4WD vehicles and the services of a senior Wildlife Safari guide.
- Kenya Family Safari This safari has been curated to cater to the rise of multigenerational travel, with Wildlife Safari Guides offering knowledge and experience of all the best discoveries for families. At Wildlife Safari, it is all about detail, and the company will arrange a nanny to travel with the family, activities to entertain younger children while adults are out on extended game drives and secure accommodation suitable for families.
The trip has been designed with careful consideration of travelling with “the tribe” and includes numerous activities to keep everyone entertained and offers a greater level of flexibility. The standard of accommodation is carefully chosen as the best option for family travel, and if the Kenya Family Safari is not quite to your specifications, Wildlife Safari will custom design an itinerary for individual clients. In addition to the Kenya safari, the company has launched a Southern Africa Family Safari with a variety of exceptional family-oriented stays in South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- Wings Over Botswana Botswana’s wilderness areas are pristine, remote and cover everything from a landscape of sparse desert to the waters of the Okavango Delta, the world’s largest inland delta and home to a huge diversity of animal and bird species. This journey invites guests to stay in intimate safari lodges and luxurious tented camps which are linked by scenic light aircraft flights. A choice of lavish accommodation is offered, with a Gold or a Platinum option. Guests who book the Platinum level of luxury accommodation will stay at the modern and sophisticated Belmond Eagle Island Lodge, the only property in the Okavango Delta with a permanently based helicopter who can offer thrilling aerial safaris.
Brochures are available through:
- TIFS – NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC, TAS (www.tifs.com.au)
- Templar – SA, NT, WA (www.templaronline.com.au)
- Templar – WA (www.templarsa.com.au)
The Wildlife Safari team of luxury Africa specialists are experts in designing the safaris for discerning clients.
Phone 1 800 998 558 or email email@example.com