Flinders Ranges Odysseys has released the 2019 departure dates for its highly anticipated four-day/three-night Flinders Ranges Outback Tour. To keep up with growing demand, the tour will now depart every Friday from March to November 2019.
Inviting guests to uncover the spectacular and rugged scenery of Wilpena Pound and the Flinders Ranges – the largest mountain range in South Australia – the four-day Flinders Ranges Outback Tour includes all meals, touring and exclusive accommodation. It explores the Flinders Ranges in air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz vehicles, accommodating small groups of up to eight people accompanied by a personal, local tour guide.
Accommodation for the first two nights is at the award-winning Rawnsley Park Station in luxurious Eco Villas or cosy one-bedroom Holiday Units, and one night at the famous Prairie Hotel at Parachilna.
Highlights of the trip include:
- A visit to Kanyaka Station Homestead Ruins
- ‘Sunset on the Chace’ tour
- Two-course dinner at The Woolshed Restaurant
- A guided daybreak loop walk to Rawnsley Bluff
- Touring Wilpena Pound and the southern Flinders Ranges
- Four-course lamb tasting food experience with matching wines hosted by Rawnsley Park
- An optional early-morning scenic flight over Wilpena Pound
View the full itinerary and inclusions here.
The four-day Flinders Ranges Outback Tour starts from $3,184 per person and includes all accommodation, meals, morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels, personalised touring, expert commentary from a local driver/guide and all entrance fees, special permits and activities.
For further information, see www.flindersrangesodysseys.com.au