Dream Cruises has responded to industry and consumer demand by releasing a dedicated series of departures from Brisbane to its 2019 deployment in Australia and New Zealand, scheduled for October 2019.
There are six new ex-Brisbane itineraries now available aboard Explorer Dream, including four Australian coastal cruises and two trans-Tasman options. The Australian coastal cruises depart throughout November 2019, visiting Sydney, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Gladstone and Mooloolaba. The trans-Tasman options depart from Brisbane to New Zealand via Sydney, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and Dunedin, with the option to disembark in Wellington or continue on to Auckland (via Gisborne).
Dream Cruises’ schedule now includes:
Australian Coastal Cruises
- 7 nights Brisbane to Brisbane: visiting Sydney, Newcastle, Gladstone and Sunshine Coast; departing on 1 and 8 November 2019
- 6 nights Brisbane to Brisbane: visiting Sydney, Newcastle and Gladstone; departing 22 November 2019.
- 8 nights Brisbane to Brisbane: visiting Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Newcastle, Gladstone and Mooloolaba; departing 28 November 2019
Cruise to New Zealand
- 7 nights Brisbane to Wellington: visiting Sydney, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dunedin and Wellington; departing 6 December 2019
- 9 nights Brisbane to Auckland: as above, plus Gisborne; departing 6 December 2019