Travellers can cut the cost of their Hawaii vacation in half with 50% off suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. The sale prices will be bookable from 6 to 13 March only (local time), providing amazing rates on suites throughout the resort until the end of the year.
Junior suites will start as low as US$223 per night (standard price is US$445 per night), or guests can get amazing discounts on premier accommodations in an Ali‘i oceanfront one bedroom suite, typically US$1,810 per night, now at US$905. The deep discounts also include suites in the centrally located Tapa Tower and Diamond Head Tower and ocean-view suites from the beachfront Rainbow Tower. It can even be coupled with Presidential Suites in The Ali‘i and Rainbow Tower, making the resort’s most coveted rooms available at a rare discount.
Guests can also access all that the resort has to offer, including five swimming pools, the longest water slide in Waikiki, 18 restaurants, lounges and bars, Waikiki’s only five-nights-a-week luau under the stars and a spectacular Friday-night fireworks display.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort’s Half Off Suites Sale
Starting rates include:
- Diamond Head and Tapa Tower junior suites: US$223 (usually US$445)
- Tapa Tower one-bedroom suite: US$305 (usually US$610)
- Rainbow Tower marina- and ocean-view junior suites: US$280 (usually US$560)
- Rainbow Tower oceanfront junior suites: US$330 (usually US$660)
- Ali‘i one-bedroom suites: US$405 (usually US$810)
- Ali‘i oceanfront one-bedroom suites: US$905 (usually US$1,810)
- Specialty suites (call to book): US$725 (usually US$1,450)
Offer starts Wednesday 6 March at 9am Hawaii Standard Time (HST) and ends Wednesday 13 March at 5 pm HST. Valid for stays from 13 March 2019 through 19 December 2019 (blackout dates apply). Fully, non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. To book and for full terms & conditions, visit this link.