Seabourn has launched the second edition of its annual Global Partner Appreciation Event, beginning 4 March, to demonstrate the invaluable support it has received from – and extend the gratitude it feels toward – the travel advisor community worldwide.
From today [4 March] until 31 March 2019, the line’s global sales teams in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia will reinforce and strengthen their commitment to travel partners through a robust schedule of activities, including seminars, webinars, conferences, events and in-person meetings. Taken together, the activities will offer an opportunity for the teams to share stories and details of developments from Seabourn, including new itineraries and company news. The series of events provided by Seabourn ensure that travel advisors understand the cornerstones of the “Seabourn Difference” and are fully equipped to grow their own business, increase luxury sales and identify new-to-cruise guests.
“Our travel advisor partners have long been invaluable to Seabourn, and we want to continue to support their growth and success,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s Senior Vice President of Global Marketing and Sales. “This second annual Global Partner Appreciation Event offers our teams the opportunity to share stories, news and promotions with our partners so that they are up to date and armed with the latest information on Seabourn to share with their clients. Above all, the event is a great way for us to thank our partners and show them that our appreciation for their support, commitment and advocacy grows stronger every year and will continue into the future.”
As part of the current Global Partner Appreciation Event, Seabourn is offering a nearly month-long promotion with a number of benefits on select Seabourn sailings, including:
- Complimentary Veranda for Ocean View or two or three Veranda Suite category upgrades
- Up to US$1,000 shipboard credit per suite (Penthouse or Premium suites only)
- A bonus commission of AU$350 for booking a Penthouse Suite and AU$700 for a Premium Suite.
- A chance to win one of two ultra-luxury cruises for two people during the event. Travel advisors can contact their Seabourn sales team for all of the details.
- Additional rewards when travel advisors check out the newly relaunched Seabourn Academy training program and become a graduate.
- Enhanced group amenities during the event to help secure more business.
The promotion is applicable to select summer 2019 and winter/spring 2020 sailings and certain restrictions apply.