Victorinox Travel Gear has launched its new Connex Collection of high-quality hard and soft-side cases. Ideal for leisure travellers, the cases are available in 100% pure polycarbonate or polyester, both lightweight yet extremely strong.
Packing volume is optimised thanks to a unique shell engineered by Victorinox, as well as a compartment that expands up to four centimetres. State-of-the-art components include extra-quiet wheels and an integrated multi-tool inspired by the Original Swiss Army Knife for on-the-go charging of electronic devices.
As the name Connex suggests, the hard and soft-side cases are perfectly connected, allowing customers to mix and match across the collection. The full range consists of a Global Carry-On, a Frequent Flyer Carry-On and Medium, Large and Extra Large suitcases, all available in both hard and soft side.
“The Connex Collection sets a new level of quality within its class, taking into account all the needs of today’s leisure travellers,” states Carsten Kulcke, Chief Product Officer Travel Gear and Accessories. “Its smart combination of in-house functional design and superior materials make it a must-have product for price-sensitive travellers.”
A key need in today’s world of travel is to make full use of the carry-on dimensions stipulated by airlines. This range does just that with a shell specially designed to maximise packing space, allowing for recessed haul-handles, zippers and wheels. Another important requirement is luggage that is both lightweight and long-lasting. The Connex Collection ticks this box with exceptionally light frames and the smart choice of impact-resistant, strong materials.
Once packed and ready to go, customers can expect an enjoyable and easy journey. Comfort and stability is provided by the lightweight telescopic soft-grip haul handles, engineered by Victorinox. Extra-quiet 60 mm Hinomoto wheels with silent-run Lisof tyres increase manoeuvrability, even on the roughest surfaces. And long-lasting YKK zippers make opening and closing the luggage a simple experience.
For travellers who need to stay connected, the integrated multi-tool includes a SIM card replacement tool, an ID-Tag, a pen and – for the Carry-Ons – a USB port. The latter is smartly hidden in a protective, sliding ID tray on the handle bezel, enabling on-the-go charging of mobile devices.
Additional features are further testimony to the high level of functionality that is characteristic of the brand. They include a Travel Sentry®-approved recessed combination lock and an Access Lock Combination Recovery Program. Like all Victorinox Travel Gear cases, each piece comes with a 1 + 10 Years Warranty.
The Connex Collection is the luggage of choice for leisure travellers who put quality, state-of-the-art functionality and value for money at the top of their agenda.
Pricing and Availability
- Connex Global Softside Carry-On (available in black, grey and burgundy), RRP $599.00
- Connex Frequent Flyer Softside Carry-On (available in black, grey and burgundy), RRP $599.00
- Connex Medium Softside (available in black, grey and burgundy), RRP $699.00
- Connex Large Softside (available in black, grey and burgundy), RRP $799.00
- Connex Extra-Large Softside (available in black), RRP $899.00
- Connex Global Hardside Carry-On (available in black, grey and red), RRP $599.00
- Connex Frequent Flyer Hardside Carry-On (available in black, grey and red), RRP $599.00
- Connex Medium Hardside (available in black, grey and red), RRP $699.00
- Connex Large Hardside (available in black, grey and red), RRP $799.00
- Connex Extra-Large Hardside (available in black), RRP $899.00
Stockist at www.victorinox.com