Regent Seven Seas Cruises has rebranded its Atlas brochure to Voyages To Explore, which incorporates fresh creative and editorial elements to align with its new brand promise, ‘An Unrivalled Experience’.
The Voyages To Explore brochure features refreshed destination titles and suite categorisation, new Pre- and Post-Cruise Land Programs and Overland Programs, separate Grand Voyage and World Cruise sections and more.
Lisa Pile, Vice President Sales, Australia & New Zealand at Regent Seven Seas Cruises, said: “Our brand-new Voyages to Explore brochure was created to entice prospective and returning guests to enjoy ‘An Unrivalled Experience’ with Regent Seven Seas Cruises – where every luxury is included – and reveals the aspects that will make their journey with us so unforgettable.
“Featuring a raft of voyages from April 2019 to May 2021 to the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Asia and Alaska to name but a few, this exquisite new brochure showcases our leading, all-inclusive offering at its finest.”
Highlights for the new Voyages to Explore brochure include:
- The first brochure to feature Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ new categorisation for upper suites, Distinctive Suites.
- 44 Free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs and 12 Overland Programs within each destination section
- Introduction to new Go Local, Small Group Regent Choice & Wellness Programs
- A fold-out full Fleet Calendar from July 2019 through May 2021, which clearly shows combinable sailings.
- Two brand-new optional Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs including Mystical Cappadocia, a three-night tour from Istanbul; and Rio’s Red Hot Carnival & Cool Petropolism, a three-night tour from Rio, Brazil.
- A new Optional Overland program where guests can explore India’s Ajanta & Ellora Caves.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises has revised the destination naming in the new brochure to clearly classify voyages alphabetically and make it easier for guests and travel partners to find voyages that appeal to them.
- Separates Grand Voyage and World Cruise sections at the end to create a clear distinction between the two.
Travel agents can order their Atlas copies through Brochure Flow within Australia, choose the ‘Order a Brochure’ tab on the Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ website or visit www.rssc.com/agent.