Scenic has launched a preview of its 2020 Europe River Cruise program, with a range of limited-time pre-release offers providing plenty of motivation for travellers to book now in order to secure the best offer for travel in 2020.
Book before 30 April 2019 for:
- Included flights to Europe year-round when booking any suite on a cruise of 11 days or longer
- Upgrade to Business class from $3,995 per person including taxes when booking a Sapphire or Diamond Deck suite on selected cruises of 11 days or longer throughout the year
- 50% off for the solo traveller when booking a suite on selected departures of 11 days or longer.
Travellers who pay in full by 31 May 2019 will also secure an additional discount of $600 per couple when booking cruises of 11 days or longer, and $300 per couple when booking cruises of 10 days or less.
Group General Manager Sales & Marketing, Australasia, Anthony Laver, said a European River cruise with Scenic stands in a class of its own: “Our pre-release best offers are a genuine incentive to get travellers to plan their 2020 river cruise now.
“For anyone planning a river cruise holiday to Europe, we invite them to make the most of these great offers and get in early to secure their preferred travel dates, destination and choice of suite.”
A river cruise with Scenic offers travellers:
- Addition of Salt Therapy Rooms and a new Royal Owners Suite on board all Scenic Space-Ships cruising Europe’s Rhine, Main and Danube rivers, the Bordeaux waterways and the Rhône and Saône rivers
- Onboard cooking school Scenic Culinaire, which features lessons showcasing regional produce and ingredients sourced from local markets (available on the waterways of Bordeaux and the South of France)
- Health and wellness inclusions such as yoga, Thera Bands and Nordic Walking featured across all Scenic Space-Ships
- The thrill of the Hockenheim Formula 1 race track with a museum visit and an insider tour of the circuit, or a more sedate bike tour through the ancient city of Koblenz, on Scenic’s Romantic Rhine and Moselle river cruise between Zurich and Amsterdam
- A leisurely bike tour through the charming streets of Vienna or exploring the wetlands of the Delta on a small boat cruise to Mile O (where the Danube meets with the Black Sea) on Scenic’s Danube Delta Discovery from Vienna to Bucharest
- Truffle tasting at a local farm near the French town of Cadillac; wine and chocolate tasting in Tournon; discovering an olive farm in the pretty hilltop village of Les Baux; or strolling the gastronomic heart of France that is the city of Lyon.
For more information call Scenic on 138 128 or visit scenic.com.au.
* Terms and conditions apply.