Ideally situated in the heart of South Australia’s iconic Barossa wine country, you’ll find absolute luxury and inspired design with private spaces, generous ensuites and breathtaking vineyard views at The Louise Barossa Valley. The hotel’s Appellation restaurant is regarded as one of South Australia’s finest dining destinations, where fresh, local ingredients and an extensive collection of wines have earned the venue critical acclaim, including being awarded in South Australia’s Wine List of the Year “Hall of Fame” for the eighth consecutive year in 2018. Just an hour’s drive from Adelaide, the all-suite hotel also offers an ideal private business retreat, where colleagues can work and relax in the premium facilities of a luxury lodge.
Guests enjoy an indulgent experience and sophisticated contemporary design while surrounded by picturesque vineyard landscapes.
- All 15 suites include luxury amenities, spa baths, private gated courtyards and vineyard views
- A 24-hour fitness centre, sauna and guest laundry
- Outdoor infinity edge pool
- Bocce court and giant chess board
- Helicopter landing, free car parking and full disability access
- Group rates begin from just $300 + GST per suite
- Competitive exclusive use and property buy-out rates available
The boardroom and meeting facilities at The Louise rank among the finest in South Australia. A dedicated 70-square-metre conference room with quality audiovisual equipment, a separate courtyard forecourt entrance and a private, vineyard-facing break-out terrace combine to provide the perfect venue for small group gatherings.
- Private executive boardroom with natural lighting
- Seats up to 24 delegates
- Fully integrated audiovisual included in venue hire
- Complimentary and comprehensive Barossa DMC service
- Complimentary and unlimited Wi-Fi
- Half- and full-day packages available
Traditional Italian cooking classes are available to groups of up to 12 at local cooking school and enoteca, Casa Carboni. Chef Matteo also offers a team-building class with activities specifically designed to test and improve the participant’s communication and leadership skills. The full-day program begins at 9am and includes two team-building activities. This is followed by a fun, hands-on cooking class preparing a long lunch using the freshest Barossa Valley produce, sourced from the weekly farmers’ market or directly from the farm gate. Prizes are awarded for the winners of each activity before lunch is served in the Enoteca, where participants enjoy their delicious creations with a glass of paired European wine.
For more information, see thelouise.com.au