The Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) wishes to congratulate all 2019 NTIA nominees as voting officially opened at 9:00am (AEDT) today [Tuesday 26 March 2019]. To view the full list of nominees, click here.
This year, there is just one voting form for nine supplier categories. Those voted categories include:
- Best Domestic Airline
- Best Airline International – On Line
- Best Airline International – Off Line
- Best Cruise Operator – Domestic Deployment
- Best Cruise Operator – International Deployment
- Best Car / Campervan Rental Operator
- Best Tourist Office – International
- Best Agency Support Service
- Best Hotel / Resort Group
All of the other 35 categories (except for the Best Travel Writer) have moved from voted to a two-step submission process used to determine finalists. These submissions are assessed by an independent panel of university-level markers. The five highest-scoring submissions in each category will process through to being a finalist.
Voting will run until 5:00pm (AEST) Friday 12 April and industry will have the opportunity to purchase tickets to the Gala Dinner when they go on sale Friday 21 May 2019.
The winners will be announced at the NTIA Gala Dinner on Saturday 20 July at the purpose-built Grand Ballroom at the International Convention Centre, Sydney.
The voting forms are available here.
Images: From the 2018 NTIAs, courtesy of AFTA