Eclipse Travel has announced an exclusive luxury photographic expedition to Antarctica hosted by leading Australian landscape and wildlife photographer Sean Scott on board the luxurious RCGS Resolute. The itinerary includes a journey through Antarctica’s most sought-after locations where participants will benefit from Sean’s expertise and guidance to refine their photography skills.
“My photography has taken me all over the world, but Antarctica is the one place that I’ve never been able to get to,” said Sean Scott.
“I couldn’t think of a better opportunity to capture immense landscapes and unique wildlife in the one trip and am excited about doing it with Eclipse Travel, who are experts in polar expeditions. I can’t wait to explore this amazing region with some like-minded photography enthusiasts.”
Passengers joining this unique journey will experience the below highlights:
- Three-day introduction to Buenos Aires exploring the cosmopolitan capital;
- The Antarctic Peninsula: home to stunning landscapes, countless penguin rookeries and abundant whale sightings;
- The South Shetland Islands: expect sightings of humpback whales, orca, volcanic caldera and outstanding kayaking and zodiac excursions;
- South Georgia’s infamous king penguins, huge seabirds and massive seal colonies: this has been called ‘the greatest wildlife show on Earth’; and
- The Falkland Islands: explore historic sites and see gentoo, Magellanic and rockhopper penguins, elephant seals, South American sea lions, king cormorants and many more bird species.
This exclusive small group will benefit from Scott’s photographic expertise and take home their choice of HD glass prints from the journey.
Prices start at $41,667 per person twin share including flights from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia and Falkland Islands to Santiago.
This itinerary is the first in Eclipse Travel’s Masters Series, where small groups will be joined by professionals on bespoke itineraries to gain a unique insight into chosen destinations and cultures across Latin America, Africa, Antarctica and the Arctic.
See eclipsetravel.com.au or phone 1300 575 752.