A new range of short-duration “action-packed” voyages has been unveiled by Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic targeting time-poor travellers.
The “Wild Escapes” adventures are mostly seven days or less, and offer Lindblad the opportunity to target a new audience of expedition travellers, including families that find journeys of 10 days or more difficult to experience.
Wild Escapes will be offered in 2020 in Costa Rica, California, Baja, Alaska, Galapagos, Iceland and Belize.
“The demand was evident when we introduced the shorter voyage concept in Galapagos and Alaska, with most departures selling out. In 2020 we will have over 100 Wild Escapes departures and have expanded the concept into regions where we have been operating for decades,” said Phil Auerbach, Lindblad’s Chief Commercial Officer.
- Wild Costa Rica Escape: Guanacaste’s Dry Tropical Forest
- Wild California Escape: San Francisco to Monterey Bay
- Wild Baja Escape: Serenity & Sea Life in the Sea of Cortez
- Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Ketchikan
- Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Juneau
- Wild Galapagos Escape
- Wild Galapagos & Peru Escape
- Wild Baja Escape: The Whales of Magdalena Bay
- Wild California Escape: Channel Islands National Park
- Wild Iceland Escape
- Wild Belize Escape: Wildlife, Reefs & Rivers
For more information, contact Adventure World Travel.