Hamilton Island on the Great Barrier Reef has introduced a new ‘James Bond experience’ that explores the iconic Heart Reef.
Developed by Hamilton Island Air, the Journey to the Heart Tour begins with a spectacular helicopter flight over Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Heart Reef. Then participants land on the private Heart Island pontoon helipad, where they have 90 minutes to explore the lagoon.
The new tour is limited to just six guests per visit, and includes a once-in-a-lifetime glass-bottom boat ride around the world famous Heart Reef.
Details at a glance:
- Opening hours Daily – departure times vary
- Pricing from $999.00 per person
- Available only to guests over 14 years of age.
- Inclusions Return 60-minute scenic helicopter flight over Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Whitsunday Island, Hook Island passage and Heart Reef
- Exclusive use of the luxurious new Heart Island Pontoon with a maximum of six guests, plus a host
90 minutes on-board Heart Island Pontoon
- Optional glass bottom boat tour of Heart Reef Lagoon
- All snorkelling equipment
- Light catering and beverages
- Three-hour experience
More details at https://www.hamiltonislandair.com/tours/journey-to-the-heart/
All images by Salty Wings.