This Wednesday marked the official opening of sales for 2020 Club Med holidays and the biggest saving on the premium all-inclusive holidays all year – up to 30% off sunny resort destinations for departures from May to October, 2020!
Want more? Exclusive to this sales opening, upgrade your clients to a Deluxe Room for only 10% more than a Superior Room (from as little as $21 per person, per night) at Club Med Bali in Indonesia, Club Med Phuket in Thailand and Club Med Bintan Island in Indonesia (offer is strictly limited).
To celebrate the opening of sales for the 2020 sun season, Club Med are also giving Australian travel agents the chance to win a waterproof Bluetooth JBL speaker. All agents need to do to be eligible to win is sell Club Med holidays & share the 2020 Early Bird campaign on their socials. Any bookings made between 31 July and 30 September 2019 for travel 1 May to 31 October 2020 will go into the prize draw. There will be 16 winners, two per state – one with the highest sales and one wildcard. Agents can find full details on this incentive here.
As always with Club Med, the all-inclusive package includes non-stop activities, entertainment, services for the little ones, gourmet restaurant dining and open bar in the one package price. With everything taken care of, your clients can focus on the things that really matter, like making memories and spending quality time in paradise with the ones they love.
Highlights for 2020 holidays include:
- New family activity program now available at all Asia sun resorts
- Redesigned resorts for families in Mexico and Mauritius
- New wholefood, plant-based menu designed by renowned Australian chef
- New foot bridge and viewing platform for exclusive guest access to surfing in the Maldives
- Uncover the beauty of the mountains in summer
- New beach bar and renovated Manta Lounge in the Maldives
- New resort in the Spanish mountains, Club Med Magna Marbella
Active, relaxing, adventurous, cultural, and everything in between – no matter your client’s style of holiday, discover what Club Med has in stall for their 2020 holiday at 30% off:
- ASIA: Discover the new jam-packed, fun-filled Amazing Family activity program, designed for kids and parents to enjoy together. Ditch the screens and find your inner kid to better connect with your little ones. Now available at all Asia sun resorts including:
- Club Med Bali, Indonesia – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,225pp
- Club Med Bintan Island, Indonesia – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,535pp
- Club Med Cherating Beach, Malaysia – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,140pp
- Club Med Phuket, Thailand – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,030pp
- EXOTIC: Treat families to an exotic escape at these completely redesigned resorts with brand new family zones with pools, games, cultural adventures and more.
- Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Mexico – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,385pp
- Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers, Mauritius – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,500pp
- HAPPY & HEALTHY HOLIDAYS
- EAT: Renowned Australian chef, clinical nutritionist and Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef, Samantha Gowing, has designed 42 new wholefood and plant-based menu items at select Club Med sun resorts to elevate the healthy offering alongside the expansive buffet choices on offer each day.
- PLAY: From a new foot bridge and viewing platform being added at Club Med Kani in the Maldives for better access to the infamous surf breaks, to playing tennis on professional-grade courts in Club Med Bali, testing yourself on the silks with aerial yoga at Club Med Bintan Island, or learning to dive on the world’s second largest barrier reef at Club Med Cancun Yucatan in Mexico, there’s plenty of fun to be had!
- RENEW: Join the Club Med wellness weeks of Body & Soul at Club Med Bintan Island and Eat, Play, Renew at Club Med Bali, with professional fitness instructors, wellness workshops, and activities for the mind and body. Those who prefer a slower pace can choose to unwind with a yoga session or indulge in a spa treatment.
- SUMMER MOUNTAIN
- A fresh take on the traditional mountain holiday, enjoy the most stunning natural landscapes and the sporting discoveries at your fingertips; hiking, mountain biking, cooking classes, mountain yoga and much more.
- Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido, Japan – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,375pp
- Club Med Les Arcs Panorama, France – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,470pp
- Club Med Grand Massif Samoens, France – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,710pp
- Club Med Valmorel, France – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,560pp
- Club Med Pragelato Vialetea, Italy – seven nights all-inclusive for $1,505pp
For more details, click here.
Want to be in the luxury travel know? Subscribe to our free eNewsletter here to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.