A brand-new conference centre, One Monte-Carlo, has opened its doors in a completely revamped neighbourhood located right in the heart of Monaco. One Monte-Carlo virtually doubles the space dedicated to business tourism around Casino Square, currently comprised of Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo and Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo.
With around 1,445 square metres of space dedicated to business tourism and events, One Monte-Carlo is set to become a major venue for anyone organising an event, conference, seminar, convention or a product launch. The centre includes:
- A plenary room, the identical reproduction of the legendary 301-square-metre Salle des Arts Art Deco hall and adjacent multi-purpose room
- A 154-square-metre auditorium
- Three modular rooms
- A large foyer
- All necessary event equipment
Built on the site of the old Palais des Beaux-Arts, each of the centre rooms bears the name of an artist who has made a mark on Monaco’s history. There is also a light-filled 250-square-metre art gallery which will play host to major cultural events throughout the year.
The conference centre is part of the new One Monte-Carlo district that covers 60,000 square metres of space and is also home to a brand-new luxury shopping promenade, six top-end residential buildings, a new concept restaurant by Michelin-starred chef Marcel Ravin, plenty of greenery and more.
To celebrate the “birth” of the One Monte-Carlo business tourism hub, Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer has released a launch offer combining the brand-new One Monte-Carlo conference centre with the five-star Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo.
The offer includes:
- Accommodation rate from €195 BB* at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo. Rates upon request at the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Every delegate will receive a complimentary glass of champagne* for any event organised at One Monte-Carlo
- Day delegate rate from €99 per person at One Monte-Carlo (three-course lunch or buffet including water and coffee, with morning and afternoon coffee breaks. Audiovisual equipment not included.)
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information on the launch offer, click here.
Images courtesy of Société des Bains de Mer.