A brand-new conference centre, One Monte-Carlo, has opened its doors in a completely revamped neighbourhood located right in the heart of Monaco. One Monte-Carlo virtually doubles the space dedicated to business tourism around Casino Square, currently comprised of Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo and Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo.
With around 1,445 square metres of space dedicated to business tourism and events, One Monte-Carlo is set to become a major venue for anyone organising an event, conference, seminar, convention or a product launch. The centre includes:
- A plenary room, the identical reproduction of the legendary 301-square-metre Salle des Arts Art Deco hall and adjacent multi-purpose room
- A 154-square-metre auditorium
- Three modular rooms
- A large foyer
- All necessary event equipment
Built on the site of the old Palais des Beaux-Arts, each of the centre rooms bears the name of an artist who has made a mark on Monaco’s history. There is also a light-filled 250-square-metre art gallery which will play host to major cultural events throughout the year.
The conference centre is part of the new One Monte-Carlo district that covers 60,000 square metres of space and is also home to a brand-new luxury shopping promenade, six top-end residential buildings, a new concept restaurant by Michelin-starred chef Marcel Ravin, plenty of greenery and more.
To celebrate the “birth” of the One Monte-Carlo business tourism hub, Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer has released a launch offer combining the brand-new One Monte-Carlo conference centre with the five-star Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo.
The offer includes:
- Accommodation rate from €195 BB* at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo. Rates upon request at the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Every delegate will receive a complimentary glass of champagne* for any event organised at One Monte-Carlo
- Day delegate rate from €99 per person at One Monte-Carlo (three-course lunch or buffet including water and coffee, with morning and afternoon coffee breaks. Audiovisual equipment not included.)
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information on the launch offer, click here.
Images courtesy of Société des Bains de Mer.
Want to be in the luxury travel know? Subscribe to our free eNewsletter here to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.