Crystal Cruises has revealed 67 itineraries will comprise the cruise line’s 2022 roster for Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity in 2022. Cruises will range form seven to 19 nights in duration, in addition to 21 Grand Journey combination voyages and a World Cruise with five options for embarkation/disembarkation, and Full World Cruise benefits varying from 86 to 116 nights.
The program builds on the recent launch of the 2022 World Cruise “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” aboard Crystal Serenity, that went on sale in April.
The new line-up of departures includes a 100-day voyage from Melbourne to Athens, departing on 6 January 2022, that will visit New Zealand, followed by Sydney, Airlie Beach, Cairns, Darwin, and then Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, the Middle East and Mediterranean, concluding in the Greek capital on 16 April 2022.
Crystal Symphony will sail exotic and far-reaching itineraries to Asia Pacific/Southeast Asia, Europe and the Arabian Peninsula, while Crystal Serenity will offer voyages concentrated in North and Central America, the Hawaiian Islands and the Caribbean. Crystal Cruises’ 2022 itineraries will explore some of the world’s greatest wonders of man and Mother Nature alike, with opportunities to visit 157 UNESCO World Heritage Sites across the year, as well as access to premier events around the world.
“Every year presents new opportunities to discover the world in different ways, and it is our pleasure to offer luxury travellers exceptional choices that enable them to explore the globe in a manner that perfectly suits them,” said Crystal’s president and CEO, Tom Wolber.
“For 2022, we have created itineraries that cater to the varied preferences and schedules of our guests. We’ve listened to their feedback and have added new destinations and routes, as well as voyages that offer new perspectives on beloved favourites.”
Highlights of Crystal Cruises’ 2022 voyages include:
- Five maiden calls in Le Lavandou, France; Port Royal, Jamaica; Marina di Carrara, Italy; Celukan Bawang, Bali, Indonesia; Galle, Sri Lanka;
- 46 overnight ports and eight double overnight ports with at least one overnight featured on most voyages, allowing for extended exploration of destinations and Crystal Destination Discoveries Overlands Program;
- Access to 157 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including natural wonders like Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay; Sicily’s Mount Etna; Indonesia’s Jatiluwih Rice Terraces; and Ibiza’s Biodiversity, as well as historically profound sites like the Bagan Archaeological Zone; and Monuments and Historic Centre of Florence; and Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany;
- Access to marquee world events including overnights in Edinburgh for the annual Military Tattoo, Monte Carlo for the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, and Amsterdam for the decennial World Expo Floriade;
- A return to cruising in Alaska aboard Crystal Serenity, with seven sailings of seven and 11 nights.
Crystal Cruises’ all-inclusive 2022 voyages are now open for booking. Further reaffirming its commitment to rewarding travellers who book early, Crystal’s current Book Now Savings begins at US$1,500 per stateroom, offering tremendous savings for voyages booked by 31 August, 2019.