Uncover two of Asia’s most surprising destinations on Abercrombie & Kent’s South Korea & Taiwan: Cultural Encounters Limited Edition Small Group Journey.
This 11-day adventure explores these relative newcomers to the luxury travel scene with a host of fascinating natural and cultural highlights. South Korea is full of wonders, known as much for its street food as its high-speed internet while Taiwan does night markets and electronics like no other country on earth.
From hip and edgy Seoul where new meets old and pop culture is alive and well to a museum housing the world’s largest repository of Chinese art in Taipei, uncover absorbing local customs, flavoursome culinary delights and picturesque scenery.
- Browse the stalls of Seoul’s traditional street markets
- Watch as spirited artists perform an adrenalin-pumping taekwondo demonstration
- Admire traditional Korean architecture in the palaces of Seoul
- Visit Korea’s haunting demilitarised zone and learn about its sombre history
- Savour dumplings, noodle soup and ‘little bites’ from Taipei’s night markets
- Launch a sky lantern for good luck in Taipei
- Taste Taiwan’s signature Kavalan whisky at the distillery
- Hike into Taroko National Park to admire fast flowing rivers, crashing waterfalls, deep ravines, grottos and a commemorative shrine
11 Days | Maximum 18 Guests | Prices start from $12,990 per person
2020 Departures: 11-21 March; 28 October – 7 November; 18-28 November
Solo Traveller Special: Abercrombie & Kent is waiving the single supplement for the first two solo travellers booked before August 31 2019 on this and many other Limited Edition Small Group Journeys. T&C’s apply, contact A&K for more details.
All A&K Limited Edition Small Group Journeys can now be booked online with confirmation issued to you, and your clients if you choose, within 24 hours of receipt of deposit.
Click here for more details.