Ultra-luxury cruise operator Seabourn is adding a new private chartered jet service for exclusive transportation to and from ports of call and for mid-voyage overland excursions around the world.
Seabourn Private Air is targeting guests who “prefer the luxuries and convenience of private jet travel to those offered by commercial carriers,” the company said.
The Seabourn Private Air service will be able to accommodate groups of any size upon request, with available aircraft including light charter jets capable of carrying 5-8 passengers; mid-size jets sized for 7-8 passengers; and heavy private jets with capacity for 9-16 passengers. Pricing will vary by itinerary and aircraft.
“Time is an incredible luxury and as an ultra-luxury travel operator for three decades, we are always seeking new ways to enhance our guest experience. Seabourn Private Air will provide a world of comforts and conveniences for Seabourn guests en route to or from their cruise of a lifetime,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s Senior Vice President of Global Marketing & Sales.
Among the amenities and services include:
- Access to thousands of airports, large and small, that serve private aviation, as well as to most major international airports
- WiFi internet capability
- Private valet luggage service
- Seabourn-standard catering options
- Seabourn-brand food & beverages on every flight, including Regiis Ova caviar, K+M Chocolates,
Montaudon champagne, and a range of complementary spirits
- Amenities by Seabourn’s signature fragrance partner, Molton Brown
- Complimentary transfers to and from home to the nearest airport and onward to Seabourn’s cruise port**
- Cabin attendants, required on some aircraft, or available upon request*** if not required by aircraft
- Next port protection up to 1,000 miles from original destination.
*Private Air fares are separate from the cruise fare
**Mileage limitations apply
***For an additional charge
Bookings for Seabourn Private Air open on 15 August, 2019.