Explore the spirited sights and sounds of Brazil on Abercrombie & Kent’s 15-day ‘Brazil: A Cultural Odyssey Limited Edition Small Group Journey.
Vibrant cultures meet hypnotic rhythms and natural wonders range from beautiful coastlines and tropical forest to thundering waterfalls. The country’s energy is infectious, and your clients will be mesmerised by cosmopolitan cities overflowing with eye-catching colonial and modernist architecture. They will be entranced by the music and dance and savour the treasures of its rich culinary heritage.
On this journey travellers will discover the beach vibe in Rio and Paraty, admire the work of Brazil’s leading architects and designers in lively São Paulo and Brasilia, sample the ethnic flavours of Salvador, bed down in the country’s leading hotels and dine out on the fresh flavours of Brazilian cuisine.
- View Rio from on high when guests visit the Statue of Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf
- Meander through Paraty’s charming colonial streets
- Explore São Paulo’s vibrant and fascinating cultural and architectural elements
- Marvel at the sheer power and noise of the awe-inspiring Iguazú Falls
- Admire hundreds of species of birds during a private backstage bird encounter
- Wander Salvador’s cobblestone alleys and uncover fascinating Portuguese colonial architecture
- Witness the mesmerising sound and dance of the Bahia Folklore Company
- Stroll through enticing markets with a local chef selecting ingredients for a cooking workshop
15 Days | Maximum 18 Guests | Prices start from $13,995 per person.
2020 Departures: 6-20 March, 25 September – 9 October and 6-20 November
All A&K Limited Edition Small Group Journeys can now be booked online with confirmation issued to you, and your clients if you choose, within 24 hours of receipt of deposit.
Click here for more details.