Rail Europe has partnered with Eurostar to launch a #TrainsBeforePlanes incentive where three agents will each win a trip to Europe, where they will document the destinations they’ll visit, as well as the differences between taking the train and flying between London and the continent.
With a minimum of five nights’ stay in London and the continental city, the winning agents will experience first hand Eurostar’s service from London to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam (one agent per destination), before flying back to London for their return journey to Australia/New Zealand.
To qualify, agents must have the following prerequisites:
- Registered with Rail Europe;
- Completed the Rail Expert program up to Module 10 and Module 99;
- Proven creative skills in vlogging and blogging travel experiences with time behind and in front of the camera;
- Possess good photography skills;
- Have a good social media following with great engagement; and
- Have full understanding of the benefits of train travel in Europe.
Registrations close on 20 September and the trip must take place in November or December 2019.
The winning agents will enter into a contract to produce content from their trip. Terms and conditions apply. Registration and more details are available here.