Abercrombie & Kent has released dates for its 2021/2022 luxury expedition cruise portfolio. Whether its plying the Southern Ocean, retracing the Northwest Passage, or exploring the outer reaches of Australia’s Kimberley, A&K Luxury Expedition Cruises reveal the far-flung corners of the planet as no one else can.
The company’s exclusively chartered vessels carry no more than 199 guests, every stateroom boasts a private balcony and the personnel-to-guest ratio is 1:1.3. Every voyage, be it to the frozen climes of Antarctica and the Arctic, enchanting Japan, storied Greece, breathtaking Italy, the remote Kimberley or the great port cities of the Baltic, is truly all-inclusive, encompassing all excursions, meals, house drinks and onboard gratuities.
The 2021/2022 portfolio also includes a special voyage tailored around the Solar Eclipse, which occurs on 4 December 2021 in Antarctica and the Southern Ocean. The expedition will be an extended Antarctic Peninsula voyage including the eclipse opportunity with a prominent list of experts headlining the enrichment program.
The preliminary schedule is as follows, but is subject to change.
- Japan: March 2021
- Kimberley Cruise: Australia’s Last Frontier: May 2021
- Cruising the Baltic Sea – Copenhagen to St. Petersburg: June 2021
- Cruising the Greek Isles: June and September 2021
- Arctic Cruise Adventure: In Search of the Polar Bear: July 2021
- Italy Cruise – Hidden Treasures from Florence to Venice: August 2021
- Classic Antarctica: December 2021 and January 2022
- Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands: December 2021 and January 2022
Travellers are encouraged to register their interest with Abercrombie & Kent now in order to lock in the best suites and staterooms.
To enquire further contact Abercrombie & Kent on 1300 590 317 or visit www.abercrombiekent.com.au