As Scenic Eclipse departs on its first voyage to Antarctica, Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours has released the 2020/22 Scenic Eclipse Antarctica and America Voyages & Land Journeys brochure. This guide details ocean exploration voyages and land itineraries showcasing Scenic’s all-inclusive ultra-luxury cruise offerings and land-cruise combinations.
A land of pristine beauty and breathtaking wildlife, travelling to Antarctica is a long held dream for many. This is guests’ chance to not only explore the final frontier that is this southern continent, but to discover the unique environments of South Georgia and a land of natural beauty in the Falkland Islands, and to do it all in ultra-luxury on board the world’s first discovery yacht. With expert-led shore excursions, Scenic Eclipse offers the chance to learn, discover and the walk in the footsteps of past explorers, to gain unique insights into the vast colonies of wildlife and the natural wonders of these remote regions.
All-inclusive Shore Excursions and Highlights
- Explore the most accessible and wildlife-rich region of Antarctica
- With only 200 guests on board, enjoy access to the broadest range of landing sites
- Take Scenic Discovery excursions from shore visits to Zodiac cruises for encounters with wildlife
- Glide on a kayak through sheltered waterways and drift quietly alongside wildlife
- Visit historic research huts and working scientific stations
- Be surrounded by massive icebergs and ancient glaciers
- Learn about Antarctica’s unique wildlife and environment from our expert Discovery Team
- Board helicopters^ and soar above for amazing views
- Head below the surface in Scenic’s submarine
New land experiences include:
Train to Machu Picchu: Travel back in time aboard the elegant Belmond Hiram Bingham train, enjoying the ultimate in luxury train transportation on a day trip to the world-famous Machu Picchu.
New ship in Galapagos – La Pinta Yacht offers the true definition of luxury in the Galapagos featuring some of the largest cabins in the Archipelago.
New Touring in Rio (OSAB) – Walk through the UNESCO biosphere reserve, Jardim Botânico (Botanical Garden) while learning about its unique history.
To mark the release of the new brochure, Scenic is offering a range of special Earlybird offers, including:
- Receive 10% saving off Cruise and Suite upgrade when combined with a land tour
Early Payment Discounts also apply if you book and pay in full by 31 March, 2020 to secure these additional discounts. Cruises of 10 days and longer receive a $700-per-person discount; cruises less than 10 days receive a $450-per-person discount.