The inaugural Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Baltic departures on The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection‘s yet-to-be-completed first ship have been snapped up by keen customers.
Reservations for the brand-new cruise line opened back in June 2018.
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection’s debut ship, the 298-passenger Evrima, was initially scheduled to enter service in February 2020. However, as LATTE reported in October, “delivery and project cost issues” have pushed the launch date back to mid-June.
The new cruise company is now advising prospective clients that voyages on Evrima from its launch date of 14 June 2020, through to 5 September 2020 are “currently sold out”. Those 11 sailings that are completely filled include the following cruises:
- Seven-night, Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca, departing 14 June 2020
- Seven-night Palma de Mallorca to Lisbon, departing 21 June 2020
- Seven-night Lisbon to Bordeaux, departing 28 June 2020
- Nine-night Bordeaux to London, departing 5 July 2020
- Seven-night London to Amsterdam, departing 14 July 2020
- Nine-night Amsterdam to Copenhagen, departing 21 July 2020
- 10-night Copenhagen to Stockholm, departing 30 July 2020
- 10-night Stockholm to Copenhagen, departing 9 August 2020
- Nine-night Copenhagen to Edinburgh, departing 18 August 2020
- Eight-night Edinburgh to Reykjavik, departing 28 August 2020; and
- Seven-night Reykjavik round-trip, 5 September 2020
What’s more, the ultra-luxury cruise line is also informing guests its 12 June 2021 departure, a seven-night voyage through the Adriatic sea from Athens to Venice, is also already sold out.
“Our fares are all-inclusive with multiple dining venues, unlimited top shelf spirits, hand crafted cocktails and fine wines, butler service, gratuities are included, an almost one to one crew to guest ratio, private terrace with any category of suites,” the cruise line said in a correspondence to want-to-be guests.
To view The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection’s 2020/21 ebrochure, click HERE.